Understanding the role of a leader in the work environment can make the work experience more rewarding and satisfying. By establishing the importance of leaders in almost any group dynamic, Leadership Skills, Second Edition helps students understand the qualities of all successful leaders, such as courteousness, compassion, decisiveness, and willingness to give and receive criticism. The book also distills the essence of what leadership is into points that are easy to learn and cultivate, providing practical advice that may be useful in many settings. For example, it outlines how to lead a project through to successful completion.
- ISBN 13 : 0816072434
- ISBN 10 : 9780816072439
- Judul : Leadership Skills
- Pengarang : Diane E. Rossiter,
- Kategori : Electronic books
- Penerbit : Infobase Publishing
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2009
- Halaman : 129
- Google Book : http://books.google.com/books?id=oLySaEEmSHEC&dq=intitle:Leadership&hl=&source=gbs_api
Understanding the role of a leader in the work environment can make the work experience more rewarding and satisfying.